Monday, April 5, 2010

Blogger Trivia


Jan gave me a Ms Bright Side award.I have to tell 10 things that make me happy and then 5 bits of trivia. Jan makes beautiful cards,all elegant and fab colours,I pop along often to see what she has made.

Happy

1. My lovely husband Steve who makes me laugh everyday,he also makes me breakfast at the weekends.
2. Fur babies,I love animals,any size or shape.They make me smile.
3. The sound of the rain,the harder the better.We all need water to survive and grow.
4. The smell of the garden after the rain.
5. The parrots and other birds splashing about in the bird bath.I could watch their antics all day.
6. Good food.
7. Cooking something special for Steve.
8. My little car ,I lived in the Saudi Arabia for many years where women are not allowed to drive so my car is very dear to me.
9. A good book.
10. Hot chocolate with lots of marshmallows.( A rare treat)

Trivia
1. I don't like liver or sprouts.
2. I love sweet things but don't have sugar in my tea or coffee.
3. I'm enjoy crosswords and trivia.
4. I hate shopping for clothes and shoes.
5. I 'm a complete idiot with the computer.

No comments: