Friday, June 18, 2010

Days 100 to 105

I've been missing from my blog again this week.I think when the cold winter weather came in the front door my inspiration went out the back door. Day 105 - Super Sketchy Sunday - When I saw this paper a couple of days ago I new it would make a great card for this challenge. It is a flocked paper and very soft and was bit tricky to cut cleanly. The beautiful pin on the left is from Rachel Witthaus.A separate post above gives more detail.


Day 104 - Life's a Party - Use the word party on your card.As I have used white and silver this card could be used for any celebration.

Day 103 - Peek a Boo -Cut out an image and put the pattern paper on the inside .I'm not sure what sort of paper this green is but I couldn't manage to stamp on it without a smear.I didn't have any Stazon so I will have to redo the inside. See my card below with the trees cut out.





Day 102 -Repetition is the Key- Use an image and a word at least 3 times on your card.




Day 101 - Inchie x 10- Use 10 inchies on your card.I used 9 to make a picture which looks like a tiled effect. My 10th has the sentiment on it.





Day 100 -All lined Up - Have at least three items in each line you create.






4 comments:

Rose said...

well it looks to me as if your inspiration has returned to you!! FANTASTIC cards and I LOVE the sketch one :)

~amy~ said...

FABulous work...love your catch up cards...especially the super sunday sketch and the owlie one!

TesaB said...

What a fantastic catching up! They are wonderful, all of them. And such beautiful paper on the first one! Wow!

Pam said...

Just a fabulous set of cards! I would have to say your creative 'peek a boo' card is my fave of the bunch :)