Friday, September 17, 2010

All the 'B's' balloons,butterfly ,bear and blue

I've got my pic a bit lopsided but then I'm no photographer ,I only started using the camera this year and it's a lot cleverer than I am. Despite the sentiment this little bear from Beccy doesn't look as if he's having much fun, perhaps I should have drawn a smile. His trousers have been paper pieced and he is raised up on sticky dots.

Just Cute Bears- challenge 34 -Inspired by a photo of a peacock,this was chosen by Beth - Cathy's' little girl. I've tried to use the lovely greens and blues associated with peacocks.

Pixie Dust Studio- challenge 40 - Fur or Feathers- Use an animal on your card.
Cute Card Thursday - challenge 130 - A Tweet or a Flutter -Use birds or butterflies.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

This is an adorable card! We would be honored if you would consider joining us for some of our challenges over at Papercraft Star... become a follower and enter our drawing while you are there! http://www.papercraftstar.blogspot.com

Kat said...

This is lovely. What a sweet image and I love his paper-pieced trousers. Thanks for joining us at Just Cute Bears this week.

Kat x

Merry said...

Beautiful colours you have used on this card Gail and love the border punch. Also smiled at the camera comment...too funny.

Cardmaking Galore said...

Lovely card and I like your layout

Anita said...

Very cute card. I love the paper piecing on his pants and that beautiful butterfly. Thank you for joining us this week at Just Cute Bears.

Helen said...

Awww...such a sweet card!
Thanks for joining us at Just Cute Bears!
Helen x

Lisa Andrews said...

Such a cute card! The lacy border is adorable and the image is adorable as well. Thanks for joining us at CCT