Monday, January 24, 2011

Prize winner

I hope you all had a great weekend ,I did two bike rides and boy does my bum feel sore .The fatter the bum the more that little saddle digs in .

I said last week I would give a small prize to the person who left the most comments last year and that would be ( drum roll please ) "Merry " . I would of course like to thank ALL the people who kindly took their time to leave me a message .Special thanks to Annie,Jan, Kirsty,Kristina and Maria who pop by more than most,it means a lot.

3 comments:

Merry said...

Oh wow....what a special surprise.....thanks so much Gail. Good on you for getting out on the bike. I have been so slack and not walking my dog...he so needs it. Tomorrow. :-)

Anonymous said...

Wow.. congrats Merry.. that is lovely. Jan, thanks for the mention.. I always love popping by :)
I love your work :D

Merry said...

Guess what Gail....I thought I had you email but I can't find it. Any chance you can email so I can email you. :-)