Tuesday, November 12, 2013

red and green


I popped into my local craft store on Saturday and saw a couple of cards similar in design to this one . The good old aperture card ,I have trimmed off some bits near the bottom layer that didn't look quite right .I'm just making another one in shades of purple and grey ,this time I've sponged the card base very pale grey, .much improved on the stark white of this card.

Let's Craft and Create - challenge 82 - Clean and Simple
Beccy's Place - November challenge - Christmas cards -styles ,colours and techniques. DAY 9 TREES

3 comments:

Merry said...

Another fantastic tree card….keep these coming Gail as I am planning on casing them for my cards this year. :-) Great designs.

Unknown said...

Love your CAS card and the colour look very nice. Thanks for sharing it with us over at Let's Craft and Create.

Beccy said...

Well done Gail, your card is beautiful. I really like the way you've layered the different coloured cardstock in the tree aperture, the red lower layer gives the impression of baubles hanging on the tree. Very clever.
Cheers,
Beccy