Saturday, March 7, 2015

A flying Happy Birthday


Welcome to our new challenge at Creative Craft Cottage - challenge 35 - Not quite straight - Pop over to  see what the other teams members have made- If  you would like to join in please make sure you follow our blog.

 Our sponsor is Rick St. Dennis who has a very eclectic mix of designs . I don't often make cards for little boys but loved this image so much I couldn't resist. Once my image was re sized I added the sentiments then used a black pen for the dots. I used water colours to paint him - fancy craft scissors for the blue border - and a star to finish off .

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Morning Gail this is a lovely card I love this image and the design is wonderful.
Debs xx
{Debs Cards– my personal blog}

Wendy L said...

Great card, , xxxxxx

Merry said...

That is such a sweet image, I can see why you couldn't resist. Those dots are perfect...thought they were part of the image.