Saturday, November 21, 2015

Cardinal Christmas


I've been running around like a mad thing this week - too many jobs and not enough time - my husband says I should chill out more- the result of all this was a horrible migraine yesterday ,this happens whenever I overdo it -  a bit like a safety valve-
I made this card earlier in the week- I'm not sure if the traditional image works with the modern paper as a background but it's always worth a try-

Beccy's Place - day 16 -Watercolours - I used Micador watercolour pencils -

2 comments:

Beccy said...

Yes Gail, the traditional image looks fabulous against the modern paper.... I think so anyway. I really love the cardinal, and you did a great colouring job. I like that you've repeated the blue of the background in the image, it ties things together beautifully. Great job!
Cheers,
Beccy

Petra-loves-paper said...

Beautiful colouring and it matches perfect with the background, Petra DT Beccy's Place